Sunday, December 29, 2013

Girls Day Out

 
 
 


Moselle Sweater - Brandy Melville | Blouse - Currents XXVII |
Jeggings - Hollister | Shoes - Charlotte Rousse
 
Pastels and Shopping. A girls day out usually begins with a shopping trip and I must admit, it is one of my favorite pasttimes. Unfortunately, shopping at the beach is not so easy. Sure there is tourist shopping, with the tie-dyed tank tops and beach sweatshirts, but the nearest shopping outlet is twenty minutes away, if traffic is minimal; and another twenty-five minutes if you are wanting to shop at a well known store. If high-end couture and labels is what you are looking for, plan for at least an hour and a half of driving time. Nevertheless, I never miss a chance to expand my closet! Whenever Ashley and I are visiting family in South Carolina, we always stop at our favorite local store, Currents XXVII. It is the closest chic boutique and we never leave empty handed! For todays shopping trip I added a subtle pop of color. With all the dark hues of winter I needed a spring reminder, so I paired a pastel pink blouse with my favorite cream over sweater from Brandy Melville. Even the shopping bag is a beautiful pastel blue. I guess Currents had the same idea I did!
 
Till next time.
 
xoxo - Heather 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment