Sunday, December 29, 2013

Lazy Days

High-Waisted Shorts - Know Style | Thigh High Socks - Urban Outfitters
Photos by Ashley Nicole
 
Don't Sweat It. Today is a lazy day on Marie-Nicole and I decided to keep todays outfit effortless, but still stylish, and nothing is as effortless as an old vintage sweatshirt from my mom! What's funny, is she never even went to the University of Kentucky, yet she has this in her closet. Ah well, it just means I get to borrow it. I always love wearing vintage pieces, especially old University sweatshirts, but alone it can look shapeless and unflattering. I like to try and change up my style and find ways to make even the less likely of apparel fashionable and flattering. Rolling up the sleeves and slightly tucking it in to a pair of high-waisted shorts or jeans gives this sweatshirt an effortless chic look. Plus I am always looking for any opportunity to wear thigh-high socks, and there is no better time than in the winter or just hanging around the house. So don't sweat it, it is possible to be both comfortable and stylish.
 
Till next time!
 
xoxo - Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment