Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Baby, it's cold outside


Kisses from Heaven. It is a snow day here at Marie Nicole and we have been bundled up all day enjoying the bliss of this snowflake shower! Fluffy scarves and fur hoods were our salvation as the grounds were masked over by a gorgeous white blanket. Snow is not very common where we live, so Ashley and I were quite excited when we saw the first snowflake fall from the sky. As I watched the snow from my bedroom window I started to think about how not one snowflake is the same. It is hard to believe that there are that many unique snowflakes all different in their own beautiful way, much like people. Embrace what makes you different, it is what makes you be-you-tiful!

Keep warm my darlings! Till next time.
xoxo - Heather Marie


No comments:

Post a Comment