Thursday, January 9, 2014

Fall in Love with Moments

Striped Pink Sleep Dress - Victoria's Secret | Striped Pink Phone Case - Victoria's Secret
 
Pretty in Pink. Today on Marie Nicole, we are feeling pretty in pink. That's right, I own not one striped pink item, but two! On our last weekend in South Carolina, Ashley and I stopped by our local Victoria's Secret for some last minute shopping and there is no way that I could pass up this super stylish sleep dress. Who says you can't be fashionable at home?
 
Over the years, I have been focusing so much on the future - what I am going to do with my life, where am I going to live, who am I going to be - but I have realized something. While thinking about your future is important, it is also important to not lose sight of what is happening right at this moment. With all the stress and craziness of everyday life, sometimes the best medicine is to just stop and smell the roses. Appreciate the little things in life. On a beautiful sunny day, look up at the sky, smile, and say thank you for another breathtaking day. On a simple night just spending time with your family, smile, and say thank you for the family you have. Life is to short to let each day pass you by. Fall in love with moments.
 
Till next time.
xoxo - Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment