Monday, April 14, 2014

Coachella Dreaming

 

"Today I shall behave as if this is the day I will be remembered." After an amazing spring break of desperately needed rest and relaxation, Ashley and I returned to college to finish off the last few weeks standing between us and the much anticipated graduation stage. We are ecstatic to say that in only three short weeks, we will officially be college alumni! I never thought I would say this, but bring on the unflattering, box shaped gown and matching cap!

As you may know, it was Coachella weekend and much like the lucky festival attendees, I was in a desert daze. I may not have been able to attend Coachella this year, but I did bring the bohemian, earthy fashions sported at this most talked about outdoor event to my southern neck of the woods. Don't let the fringed fashions of festival season fool you, desert couture can be haute couture! With peeping lace in all the right places, this open shouldered black beauty brings a dark, yet spirited gypsy feel with just the right amount of tasteful sexiness. And would it really be Coachella without an arm full of  vibrant, free spirited bangles? My gold studded black strapped sandals with a slight chunk heel added the perfect elegant chicness to the embodiment of a wandering beauty.

xoxo - Heather Marie

Dress - Forever 21
Shoes - Forever 21
Shades - Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment