Friday, April 25, 2014

Midnight Muse

Cobalt and Mirror Shades. Hello loves! Today, I am writing from our hotel room because Ashley and I are currently experiencing an amazing opportunity, which I will elaborate more on soon, so stay tuned! But here is a little hint...Marie Nicole are at Fashion Week!
 
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I am falling in love with harem trousers in spring! These delicate structured beauties have landed a coveted spot on my favorite trends list and I believe I now have at least 5 pairs, each one with their own unique flair! This particular pair happens to be the most recent addition to my harem family. When I spotted them in the store, they immediately called to me. Harem pants are an easy way to look high-fashion with their definitive shape and structure, but contrary to the contoured pant suit, harem trousers are light-weight and delicate, which is perfect for spring and summer.
 
For this look, I wanted something that would make a statement and captivate attention, and nothing catches the eye like cobalt blue, a true muse in the world of color schemes! I decided to keep the top simple with just an elegant blouse with the perfect subtle scooped neck and a chic, minimalistic gold chain. To really tie the outfit together, I added a boyfriend style blazer vest. I have been seeing this pairing all over the runway and I could not wait to sport this high-fashion look! And because one cobalt item was not enough for me, I had to block the sun with my new favorite shades in midnight blue. The mirror cobalt sunnies and black clutch were the perfect accessories to add a sleek spring/summer touch to this otherwise structured, high-fashion look. Two striking elements come together to create a look that captivates and induces a confidence that is not only eye-catching, but contagious. Cobalt is not only inspiring, bold, and vibrant, it's blue-tiful. What's your current fashion muse?
 
xoxo - Heather Marie
 
Harem Trouser - Forever 21
Vest - Forever 21
Blouse - Express
Clutch & Shades - Forever 21
Shoe - Forever 21
 


No comments:

Post a Comment