Sunday, February 9, 2014

Let go of the past

 
 

And go for the Future. Happy Sunday my loves! Today, I had the great pleasure of having my own glam girl, and by that I mean my lovely sister did her makeup magic. A girl could get used to this! We have been talking about this for a while now and we are really excited about this project. To us, the boundaries of makeup are meant to be pushed. Creating different looks and different "characters" is really what makeup is all about. Makeup needs no words - with the simple change of an eye shadow you can portray a completely different personality and mood. It is actually quite cool what you can express with your makeup and fashion! I gave Ashley free reign to do whatever she wanted with my eyes, and boy did she! Let's just say that "wings" are a little out of my comfort zone, and she took this current trend and gave it an almost futuristic look. So I decided to mix the old with the new by pairing an 80's style boyfriend denim with the futuristic trend of the eye wing. And we have plenty more "characters" where this came from! We plan to channel our inner Nylon to experiment and venture outside of the box with our makeup and fashion, but don't worry, we will also be incorporating classic and iconic beauty looks on our journey to "create your own self." The sky is the limit after all!
 
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you imagined."
Till next time.
xoxo - Heather Marie
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment