Saturday, February 8, 2014

Start of something new

 
 
Pointy Toes and Black Heels. For months I have been in search for the perfect black pointy toed heel and have only been left with disappointment, until now! My search is finally over. Thank you Jessica Simpson for putting these chic and affordable shoes into my life!
 
A classic black heel should be a staple in every closet. They bring a sexy and sophisticated vibe to any outfit. Basically, you can never go wrong with this pointy toed pump! Shoes are so crucial in the fashion world. You could be wearing an amazing outfit, but unless you have the right shoe, the outfit just won't look right. I am starting to see that shoes may be just as crucial in the real world. "Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world." The more I think about this quote, the more I realize that Marilyn Monroe is right. We dress from head to toe to in the way we want people to see us. With this shoe, I am showing people the determined, hard-working, fashionable entrepreneur that I am. I am about to graduate college and these shoes are a start of something new. I am working very hard for the life that I want and these shoes are my first accessory to accompany me as I enter the next chapter of my life. I realize this is a lot of pressure to put on a simple pair of shoes, but hey, if the shoe fits! Like I said, these shoes are just the beginning. Louboutin, I'm coming for you!
 
"Cinderella - proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life."
Till next time.
xoxo - Heather
 



No comments:

Post a Comment