Wednesday, February 26, 2014

On wednesdays we wear him

 
Hers and His. Hello loves! This week has been very busy because our mom is visiting us all the way from the beach and we want to spend as much time with her as we can since she is only here for a short time. I love when she comes to visit, but with such a small space, it can get a bit crowded (love you mom!). Having her here really makes me miss the sea salt breeze and the warm South Carolina sun. I am literally counting the days till the next time I can start my morning with the sand between my toes and nothing but the deep blue sea in front of me. Here's to dreaming of beachy summer nights!
 
Todays ensemble is the classic his and hers. Nothing is more comfortable than his striped cotton t-shirt. And to glam it up, a colored statement necklace and rolled up sleeves give it that feminine touch.
 
Till next time.
xoxo - Heather Marie


No comments:

Post a Comment