Saturday, March 1, 2014

Sweaters at the Summit

 
 
 
Pastel Blues and Cream Sweaters. Hello my loves. With what seemed to be an endless winter chill, I am happy to say that it is finally starting to feel like spring! The flowers are in bloom and the pink lipstick is hitting the streets. 
 
It is a beautiful day here at Marie Nicole, so Ashley and I took a day trip to one of our favorite stomping grounds, the Summit! If we are in the mood for some first-class, outdoor shopping, this is our first destination. With my new tote in hand and my freshly painted pastel nails, I hit the Summit streets in a pair of strappy chunked wedges. I kept it casual with my cream colored sweater and glammed it up with my powder blue statement necklace. Add a girly, spring braid to your up-do and you are ready for a casually elegant day out!
 
Till next time.
xoxo - Heather Marie
 
Sweater - Forever 21
Jeans - Forever 21
Shoes - Lotus
Tote - Francesca's
Necklace - Forever 21
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment