Thursday, March 6, 2014

I bid you adiue

 

 
Red-violet fur and Faux nude leather. Hello my lovely fashionista's! Slowly, but surely it is starting to feel more and more like spring, which means the days of knit chunk scarves, heavy wool pea coats, and faux fur garments are meeting their end. This is exciting because I am more than ready to embrace the spring trends and transition my wardrobe from bone-chilling cold to blissfully cool ensembles; however, with the recent cold fronts, this time has not yet come. So I am taking full advantage by pulling out my favorite red-violet faux fur vest. It is super warm, with out overly heating, and I love the pop of color it adds to my neutral toned structured leather skirt and cream neutral knit. Winter, you were fun while you lasted, but it is time for spring, so without further or do, I must bid you adieu!
 
Till next time.
xoxo- Heather Marie
 
Vest - JC Penney
Knit - Forever 21
Skirt - Forever 21
Necklace - Forever 21
Shoes - DSW

No comments:

Post a Comment